My kinda girl!!! I love how shiny her eyes are when she talks about her husband. So sweet.
(Source: messupmybed, via gosid87)
This is so worth a reblog. Love these 2 so much.
love never fails
D’aww Johnny & Sheena share an anniversary with the Underwood-Fishers?? Cute.
(Source: tavares-john, via longlivehockey)
Carrie Underwood (via fuckyeahfisherwood)
12. Edmonton Oilers: Ryans Whitney & Jones. Evidence below:
Honorable mention to Taylor Hall:
13. Florida Panthers: Brian Campbell. I already picked him for Chi, but I pick him again. He works so hard every shift. I like that.
14. Los Angeles Kings: Anze Kopitar. Because he’s wonderful, and greatly underrated.
15. Minnesota Wild: Clayton Stoner. He was captain of the Tri-City Americans, the team I followed for 12 years with season tickets. Great man. Very underrated.
He’s also really beautiful. Like, Patrick Sharp Beautiful:
16. Montreal Canadiens. Carey Price & Scotty Gomez. My Tri-City boys. Love them like family. Have since the first time I met them. I don’t know them now, but judging from how they were raised & the families they come from, they’re probably just the same.
17. Nashville Predators: Mike Fisher. I love Carrie Underwood. Don’t judge me. Haha no, I love that he is a strong Christian in a very non-Christian world. I love him.
First I’ll be obvious,
GOALIES: Tim Thomas & Carey Price
Now for my forwards:
Line 1: Sidney Crosby, Pavel Datsyuk & Jarome Iginla. (Oh my God I think I’m going to faint.)
Line 2: Mike Fisher, Shane Doan & Alex Ovechkin
Line 3: Jonathan Toews, Nathan Horton & Milan Lucic
Line 4:Scotty Gomez, Brian Gionta & Henrik Zetterberg (trust me on this. I know Scott’s game. If he has snipers on ice with him, he can get them the puck. I’d also move Stamkos to wing and put him on with Hank & Scotty).
Extra: Steven Stamkos, Patrick Sharp, Shawn Thornton & Eric Staal
1: Zdeno Chara & Dennis Seidenberg (if it ain’t broke…)
2: Nicklas Lidstrom & Duncan Keith
3: PK Subban & Dustin Byfuglien
Extra: Shea Weber, honorable mention, Josh Gorges & Andrew Ference & Brian Campbell.
CAPTAIN: Zdeno Chara, Alternate: Sidney Crosby, Jonathan Toews & Jarome Iginla.
Leadership? Check. Snipers? Check. Power Forwards? Check. Guys who can step up? Check. Chirpers? Check. What am I missing? I don’t know. Someone, I’m sure. But, I love this. I love this so bad.
Someone revive me. I think I just fainted.
Mike Fisher, on the Carrie Underwood cutout in Vancouver.